Here is a link to my Unit Two Assessment! Finished last night!
Yesterday I also printed out some risk assessment to bring to uni, as some might have forgotten to write them, and i finished the new floor plans for the show, i just need Andy to make copies! (ill upload them here later!)
Im off to uni now to start the last leg of the work: basically turning the work on, and get the WD HD TV Media Player pat tested, and make sure everything is good, and also get some other stuff pat tested, Susan’s extension cable, Hassens projector, Mays stuff, and some other bits and pieces!
Here is a low re version of the final film, sped up considerably and with white letterboxes for no particular reason:
= Western Digital TeleVision High Definition Media Player
we are nearly there and i thought i would publish one last to do list:
– scrub and mop floor
– paint the board the blocks the window
– create invigilation folders with: statements, prices, on/off instructions, phone numbers and invigilation timetable
– create exhibition floor plan with names
– pick up catalogs from post office and from trains station
– get the wine
– curate blog
– update bibliography
– stop faffing around!!!!!
today i went to uni, determined not to paint anything, i have painted enough i think…
after a few hours there i realised there wasn’t really that much for me to do, im still waiting for the HD player, and waiting for the board that covers the window to be put up…
so i went home, thinking i would start working on the blog, instead i got distracted by emails and other stuff, then i ended up going to get some more stuff we needed, buckets for ice etc.
The i decided to take them to uni, i got there and found the window covered, but not painted, so i started painting it, even tho i said i would not pain, i just cant stay away!
luckily we ran out of paint so i went back home, to try and work on the blog again, but i get distracted by everything.. things i need to do, things ppl need to know or need to do etc etc etc
We have been prepping the space for the last few days, and its getting better, ill add the photos soon, im just to tired now!
alot of ppl are helping out, but some are only doing their own space, i guess thats how it goes… mine is pretty easy, im just waiting for the media player, i have to make some holes in the plinth for the air, and maybe il do a proper vent, will see tomorrow. i have had to lowered the fron of the shelf so that the projector points a little down. Its pretty big tho, on the wall, i have to chose between two places to put the projector, one place its really big and the other pretty small. I want BIG, but ill let the other decide!
im doing a few more renders of the film, to try out some other compressions etc, to make sure it will play on the media player. ill bring them in tomorrow and ask if bill will let me use his player for a little. If the player is not here on monday i will go and buy another one, then send the one from play back if it ever gets here. the pat testing guy is coming in on tuesday so i can get it tested then.
i still need to do the curating, but im so tired i just wanna sleep!!!!!!!!!